Friday 25 March 2011

Jennifer Aniston Hand Bag is her Make-up Bag!

Jennifer Aniston - make up bag
Jennifer Aniston Hand Bag is her Make-up Bag!Lovely lady has revealed the contents of her makeup bag.

-Bobbi Brown Sheer Colour Cheek Tint, £17: 'This cream blush gives my face a lovely, rosy glow. I prefer a natural look during the day.'
- Chanel Levres Scintillantes lip gloss, £19.40: 'This is conditioning, long-lasting and has a great sheen. I use Chanel eye shadows, too.'
- Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream, £21.45: 'This natural skincare range really suits my skin. It’s very soothing and smells exquisite.'
- Jennifer Aniston Eau de Parfum, £23: 'I don’t like overpowering perfumes. I designed this fragrance to be light yet sensual with a hint of the ocean, which reminds me of home.'
- L'Oreal Smooth Intense Nutrileum Serum, £6.01: 'I have wavy hair so a serum really helps to smooth it out. After years of working with amazing hairdressers I can blow dry it pretty well myself now.'

1 comment:

  1. The Titanium Chain - 3D Games
    Titanium chain is a cross-selling platform game which features 3D titanium nose stud Models, and it micro hair trimmer includes several variants, $14.99 titanium build · ‎In titanium flashlight stock titanium necklace mens

    ReplyDelete